Friday, May 11, 2012

Update 5-11-12

Hello Friends,
A little news!  I have been checking prices for flights for our trip this summer.  It has been looking like it will cost about $4700 for all 6 of us to fly.  This is what makes our need $8000.  I was looking tonight and I found a flight for all of us to fly there and back is $2323.  The catch is, we don't have $2323.  I put a hold on the fare for 24 hours, but after that, who knows where the price will go.  I have no idea how long this price will hold here.  This will start the "24 hour Belize Airathon"  We need 46 people to donate at least $50 for airfare.  The "Wepay" link is the fastest way to do this as we can transfer the money into the account immediately and pay the airline.  Please Pray for guidance as you consider what God would have you do.

In HIM,
Darin Linkins Family

1 comment: